I was talking with my Mama and Papa that other day on the phone and was telling them all about my little garden I have. They were so impressed that I had a tomato plant growing, especially in this hot desert! It may be 109 degrees outside but we still have life! I love going outside and seeing all this green, as well as the plants and flowers growing!
Do you see our first red tomato?
As you can see to the right of the garden, all of Eli's garden tools and outside toys! He loves playing outside and so far the heat hasn't bothered him...especially when mommy fills up his wheelbarrow with water!
Ha ha, yes those are easter eggs to the left of the plant.... good for digging I guess!
A closer look.....
As my sweet friend Micah says "I like your new flower"!


1 comment:
Was your tomato ready before you guys left? I really like your garden too! It's a bright spot in the dessert we live in!
Post a Comment