Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Texas

Ok.... so we live in the Middle East... in the desert...where there is sand and more sand.... 

Everywhere I went while in Texas I took pictures of His creation (yes, I know the desert is His creation too, but yeah Texas is prettier)! 
The view from our hotel room...
 A great way to end our time in Texas, on the way to the airport we got to experience an amazing storm.... too bad we couldn't be delayed a day or two! 
 My parent's pond... notice Bubbles our dog enjoying the water! 
 Two of the four horses enjoying the sun...
 Big tall trees... I love trees! 
 I am pretty sure God was speaking to me this day when He put this in the sky.... just beautiful! 
 Enjoying the sunset through the trees.... I think Scrub was enjoying it too! 
 Eli, have you ever seen such big clouds! 
 More land in front of my parent's house.... love it! 
We were so blessed to be able to enjoy time outside enjoying God's creation, especially with nice weather!  The sun wouldn't go down until after 8:30 p.m. so we were able to stay outside and play for a long time!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

While y'all were admiring the storm clouds, I was trying to decide who I would let in the storm closet with me. Glad you brought us some rain!! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow those are some amazing clouds! That is one thing I miss at times are really great big clouds! Love all the green too!

The McQueen's said...

I love the picture of Eli with the clouds above! I can't wait to be there soon and see those clouds with my own eyes! Looks like you guys had a great trip!