It sure is boring around here now. So glad we got to spend so much time with the kids. Miss them a lot!!
These pictures are so precious! What a sweet time for your parents to be with the kids!
Wonderful pictures! Gee...I want to stay with the Jeffers! Too much fun!
Love all the pics! I'm sure it was a memorable time for the kids, the grandparents and you guys too! So glad you got to go home for a few weeks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It sure is boring around here now. So glad we got to spend so much time with the kids. Miss them a lot!!
These pictures are so precious! What a sweet time for your parents to be with the kids!
Wonderful pictures! Gee...I want to stay with the Jeffers! Too much fun!
Love all the pics! I'm sure it was a memorable time for the kids, the grandparents and you guys too! So glad you got to go home for a few weeks!
Post a Comment