Monday, March 03, 2008

It's A Boy!!



We were so excited to find out that we are having a boy that we had to go shopping and buy an outfit for our little boy!

Eli Jacob Prestwood will look good in blue!!

Everything at the appointment went really well. Eli put on a show for us and was very active. He played pick-a-boo with the light from the sonogram the whole time. I started laughing and he did a complete flip for us! He already makes us smile! The doctor says everything looks good and Eli's heartbeat is strong!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Jackie and Bob

Anonymous said...

You know that I am ecstatic!!! So is Bud!! Congratulations to you both and to all of us!!!HA!
You will have to try again soon for a granddaughter for Greg...Debbie, grandsons love their grandmothers more. So enjoy sweet lady. We love you Eli!
Nana

Db & Em said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just new it was going to be a girl so her and Malachi could get married one day!!! Well I guess we can settle for a play mate when you come into town!!! We love all THREE of you.

Debbie Jeffers said...

I am so excited!!! What a great day it is. Eli Jacob is such a wonderful name and I can't wait to hold him. Love you all!!! Mom

ERIN said...

yeah!! You don't have to think of a new nursery theme...so exciting. He's already doing flips, huh?... must take after his mommy!!(mom said she's jealous, she still can't do one)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
As a mom who had a firstborn son, and a girl who always wanted a big brother, I think it's great! I love his name, too!
Stay healthy!
Kathy

deborah jeffers said...

What wonderful news! Eli Jacob is a lovely strong name. Congratulations to you both (and all those Grandparents). I love the three of you,Aunt Debbie

Maston said...

Congrats. Hope all continues to go well.

Jeni said...

YAY!!! Eli Jacob and Joseph Yohannes will have fun together!!!

Michelle said...

YEAH FOR BOYS!!!!!! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo!! I have another nephew!! Aubrey & I are thrilled. Can't wait to see what Eli looks like. I love the name. And I can't wait to see him in person!!
We love the 3 of all,
Allison & Aubrey :)