Sunday, March 02, 2008

Tomorrow is the Day!!!!

Well the votes are in!! We took all the votes from the blog, Facebook, emails, school, and word of mouth and .......

13 people vote: Boy

14 people vote: Girl

Funny thing is.... most people back in the states voted for a girl..... most people here voted for a boy!

We enjoyed the comments: " you look like a couple that would have a boy first"....." let me see your belly, yep it is a boy"..... " I vote boy just because it is the cultural thing to do"..... and " why do I need to vote, I know it is a girl, because girls love their grandpa's better!" (quote from my dad).

So make sure you come back tomorrow to find out if Baby Pwood is a boy or a girl!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be here!!!! Waiting impatiently!!!! And you might as well tie the vote... Corey's cousin Mandy says she thinks the baby is a boy. And as bad as I hate to admit it, I think Greg is right. Granddaughters love their grandpa's more. Can't wait til tomorrow. YEA!!!!!
Love you three Pwoods, Nana Pwood

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I am going to go with a baby boy. I know I should of voted earlier...needed more time. :o) I will be checking your blog tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to find out what baby Pwood will be. it's sooo exciting! love ya'll & miss ya'll. love, aunt allison<><