Jewelry is really big over here. And when I say big, I mean BIG! From the time I arrived, all I have heard about my wedding ring is that (and I quote) "oh it is nice but very small". Now Corey spent quite a bit of money on my ring and I am very proud of it, I love it. But it just doesn't work over here. Here they have big jewelry. Most of it is fake and very flashy but it is considered better then mine. In fact, gold is really big over here, I mean the fake stuff. So the fact that my ring isn't gold is also a negative. So my neighbor took me to a souk and she bought me a ring. Check it out!

It's big, it's flashy, it's fake.... but they say it is better then what I got!
1 comment:
Thats a fancy ring, but i still like yours better! Just imagine how much money Corey would have saved if you got engaged over there!
Post a Comment