

Yesterday we had another doctor's appointment and we were so excited to get to see Eli again! Everything is still going great! All tests came back good and the doctor is very pleased with how everything is going. Once again Eli gave us an awesome performance during the sonogram. We believe he will take after his dad's appetite as he kept putting his hand in his mouth, and when he didn't have his hand in his mouth, his mouth was wide open. I believe the wave was for his grandparents, as he is ready to see them all! But of course his little smile was for his mom, yes his mom is the one writing this. The nurse kept telling Eli to settle down for a picture and eventually he did. Enjoy the pics!
5 comments:
Isn't our baby gorgeous! I'm not saying that just because I am his Nana. He really is beautiful. Check out those eyes! And that little nose. I am so glad everything is going well, and that Eli is doing just what he is suppose to be doing. Love him so much!
Nana
I'm waving right back Eli!! Can't wait to get to feel you kicking and then to finally get to hold you. Love you (and your parents, too) MamMa
How awesome. You have great pictures of your little guy. He will be here before you know it. We are excited for you both and this is the fun time I thought in the preg. You can start to see you stomach move and you think WOW how awesome is it to have something living inside you!
I'm almost positive that he looks just like his Mom and Dad already! It's wonderful to see such a miracle happening in front of you. I'm glad all is well!!!
Love to the three of you,Aunt Debbie
So exciting to see pics of lil Pwood! We are so happy for you guys and wish we could celebrate right aloong with you (in person). Hopefully.. not too long! We miss you!
RL&M
Post a Comment