
Ok, so I am still pregnant! Eli is still not here. We really thought he would be here by now... but of course he wants to go for the surprise! As of right now, I am one week from my due date. Surprisingly I am doing ok! The heat over here is getting a little more difficult but as long as we stay inside we are all ok! My awesome husband even takes me walking at the malls so I can get some exercise! Somehow, we always end up going to Cinnabon or to the Movies while we are there but it is the thought that counts. We took this picture yesterday... notice our countdown, we are so excited!
7 comments:
Eli will be here tomorrow..I just know it! I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait! Each baby born is just as exciting as the first. It has been so good talking to you and seeing you. (Corey too...I think...) Take care sweet Rachel and get ready. Eli is coming!
Love you much,
Jo
You look WONDERFUL!! You are so close to seeing your little gift. Enjoy every moment of his birth. I cannot wait to see pictures.
Ok, I really thought today was the day after talking with you. I ate an entire bag of jelly beans and chewed off 3 nails. I repacked 4 suitcases and am officially ready to go. Tomorrow I am thinking of a bag of chocolate peanuts. Come on Eli!!!
Mamaw Debbie
Hurry up and come Eli!!!!! Joseph is ready for his friend Eli to get here!
I love the countdown and you look really cute stading by it!! Only one week away... How exciting! I wanted you to know that we are thinking about yall and can not wait to see pictures. Hang in there and let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for yall.
Well, you're still beautiful and glowing even if you feel miserable!!! :) You are so close now and before you know it, Eli will grace you and Corey with his presence! We're lifting you up and can't wait to see him!
Okay....so I was wrong about when Eli would be here. Just overly excited and I am so ready! Patience, I must be more patient. Hurry up Eli! Nana is not very patient!!!!
Post a Comment