He is so handsome! I knew he would be, but there is a very big plus here...he has brown eyes! I have a brown eyed grandchild! This is wonderful. A first for us! I am so sorry Rachel, that you had such a long hard labor, but Eli is so worth it. Please give Eli a kiss and hug from his Nana and Papaw and tell him we love him more and more each day. Very proud of both of you. Love, Mom aka Nana
He is a very handsome young man! I am so glad he has arrived and is healthy. Is that a smile on his face? I know you are both smiling and so is everyone here. Love, Aunt Debbie
He looks happy already! Congrats! Did know if you knew that we are moving back home. I'm sure you'll hear about it soon! We are thinking of you! Stewart and Rebecca
I can honestly say that this is one cute baby. And he is so sweet. This first time grandma is having a blast and getting lots of rocking time in. Mamaw Debbie
I'm so excited that he's finally here! I know you must be so glad to have your little bundle of joy where you can hold him! Congratulations, Mom & Dad! We love you guys!
17 comments:
Wow, such a great picture! He looks so content. Congrats to you both. Travis and I are so excited for you :)
He is the most handsome little boy ever. I know you to must be so HAPPY!
He is gorgeous! He looks so alert!
I know you are both just so happy, and tired! Congratulations!!
Kathy W
He is so handsome! I knew he would be, but there is a very big plus here...he has brown eyes! I have a brown eyed grandchild! This is wonderful. A first for us! I am so sorry Rachel, that you had such a long hard labor, but Eli is so worth it. Please give Eli a kiss and hug from his Nana and Papaw and tell him we love him more and more each day. Very proud of both of you.
Love,
Mom aka Nana
He is a very handsome young man! I am so glad he has arrived and is healthy. Is that a smile on his face? I know you are both smiling and so is everyone here.
Love, Aunt Debbie
I was wrong about his eyes being brown...they are green. Green is good. Very good! My goodness, that baby is so handsome!
He looks like you Rachel! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
By the way...did i mention he is ADORABLE and i wish i could see him??
Congratulations!! He is adorable :) We are very happy for yall and look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing all about being parents!
Philip and Denise
Beautiful baby boy!
Love to you all!
Jackie
He looks happy already! Congrats! Did know if you knew that we are moving back home. I'm sure you'll hear about it soon! We are thinking of you!
Stewart and Rebecca
Congrats! We are so glad that Eli is here and that everyone is doing well! He is so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Janet Chandler and family
Congratulations! He is so adorable! Watch out, the girls will be after him. Parenting is so much fun. Don't worry, the sleepless nights will end :)
I was glad to get to hold him in person!! He's adorable! :)
I can honestly say that this is one cute baby. And he is so sweet. This first time grandma is having a blast and getting lots of rocking time in. Mamaw Debbie
I'm so excited that he's finally here! I know you must be so glad to have your little bundle of joy where you can hold him! Congratulations, Mom & Dad! We love you guys!
Post a Comment