Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh yeah....we have an 8 month old!

Eli is now 8 months old! He officially has 2 teeth and we believe he is working on another one! He is also eating a lot!!! He loves fruit and is starting to enjoy his veggies! He is such a joy to have around and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! In fact, an Asian woman on our flight back home after our vacation approached me to ask if she could be our maid!!! The funny thing is that she was with an Arab family at the time and holding their little boy. I am telling you, Eli is hard to resist!

Look at his determined face!

I think he is trying to put his chin up to show that he is taller then the camel!

Such character!

7 comments:

Debbie Jeffers said...

It is hard to believe he is 8 months old already!! And he just gets cuter and cuter. That camel has his days numbered. 5 more weeks til I get to play with Eli in person. Mamaw

Michelle said...

He is hard to resist! What a cutie! Is he close to walking yet? I bet he will be before a year!

Db & Em said...

That face looks so kissable!!

Anonymous said...

We love the facial expressions, they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable! And it looks like he really has a personality too! He'll be walking and talking before you know it! Then you'll turn around and he's graduating from high school!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am going to try again to leave a comment. Hope it comes up this time.
Is Eli not the most adorable baby boy you have ever seen! I love the 'Look of Determination' pic! He is all boy....He is really starting to remind me more of Corey when he was a baby. And I am sure the same goes for his Mama. I think he will be walking no later than 10 months. I love you Eli...
Nana

Jeni said...

Great pics! He sure is growing up!