Our family went on vacation a few weeks ago and I am just now getting around to blogging about it! It was a great trip and one in which we really realized that Eli was growing up! He had so many firsts during this trip and he did it all in style!: first time on a swing, first time in the Arabian Gulf, first time to play in the grass,first time to climb stair, and more! He really is a easy going baby and just likes to take everything in! We are so in love with him!
Hanging out in the Arabian Gulf!

Taking in all of this grass!

Check out more pictures in Flickr!
I know most of you have probably already seen these pictures in my facebook, but to those that haven't enjoy!
5 comments:
Love all the pics on flickr!! The Arabian Gulf is a little nicer looking than the Gulf of Mexico. I can't wait to see it for myself one day. Love this little boy!! Mamaw
I am so jealous to see Eli in shorts and a sunhat! We are still in sweaters! Eli is so adorable.
Erin
All of these pictures are so good, it was hard for me to decide which was my favorite! I love them all, but the Camp Texas and Eli in the swing kept catching my attention. He is just so incredibly handsome. (I actually think he is beautiful...) Wish I could be there. Tell my little man I love him with all my heart. Those really were great pictures...got to see all of you and the Arabian Gulf. How cool is that.
Eli is an adorable little boy. The picture at the top of the blog with one eye covered by the hat is one of the neatest pictures I've seen of him. Love you all, Aunt Debbie
He is the cutest! Love the pictures with the camel. He has so many great faces. Thanks for your sweet comments about Ben!
Post a Comment