Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Karis

On April 3rd we celebrated Karis' 1st Birthday. Wow, we can't believe our baby girl is 1...

Here she is at her first birthday party.... her and all her friends (ha ha minus her own brother who was too busy playing with his friends in his room)...
 Getting some help opening presents from her friends...
 Butterfly themed party....
 Thanks to my sister Erin and mom for buying and sending all the party decorations!!  
 I will not tell you how long I was in the kitchen making these butterfly cakes.... but I was happy with the results! 
 Karis and Madelyn.... 

 Opening some presents on her actual birthday, as her birthday party was a day early. 

Was finally able to get Eli in some of Karis' birthday pictures! 

 Karis' 1 year pic! 
 Here comes the cake.... Hey Morgan, what exactly is going on?
 So I eat this..... 
Karis was too serious about actually getting the cake in her mouth that she didn't really make a mess...
 This is toward the end of her eating her cake and look how clean she is...!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Karis! We love you so much and you make our day brighter! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Karis!! We love you and can't wait to have you here for a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birthday Karis!! IT was a fun party and the cake was so delicious!!