Our first stop was swimming in the Gulf of Oman! We went out really early to try and beat the heat and it was well worth it. We had the beach to ourselves and Eli enjoyed every minute. Sorry about the out of order pictures!
The aftermath of Eli playing in the sand!

While Mamaw and Corey swam, Eli and I hung out under a palm tree and played in the sand!

Swimming with Mamaw! She even thought of everything and brought floaties all the way from America!

The boys being boys!

I hope to have many more moments like this with our family!

I will be posting more vacation pics soon!
3 comments:
How wonderful these pictures are!!!! I love the first one of Eli with all the mud on his face...he is so precious. Actually I love all of them! Corey, are you growing a beard and a mustache? It looks like you are and you really look good! Wish I could see all of you. Missing you much. Glad Debbie was able to go spend time with you Pwoods. I know she had a wonderful time. I can tell by the look on her face!
Love you all...(especially Eli...)
Love,
Mom
I had such a great time over there and highly recommend a visit to Muscat to anyone going over. Spending time with Eli was a blast and it makes me smile remembering some of our adventures (even the blowout diapers) Love you all, Mamaw
Those are some good family pics. I just want to wipe Eli's face in the mud picture. Ryan is really going to hate me when he gets older because I'll always be wiping his face!
Post a Comment